Customers can earn more revenue by dividing under-utilised space with operable partitions. With different clients and functions in each room, businesses have the potential to make greater profits.
Series 5000 operable partitions, available from Hufcor , can create extra offices, meeting rooms, function rooms and dining areas within a short time.
Following are the benefits of the Series 5000 operable partitions:
- Engineered to perform at heights up to 5m
- Customise operable partitions with a wide array of decorative surfaces
- Utilise partition space with chalkboards, pin boards or projection/writing surfaces
- Extend or retract seals with one simple turn of operating handle; handle can be removed to prevent unauthorised panel movement.
Following are the features of the Series 5000 operable partitions:
- Basic MDF face - Standard 75mm thickness for superior acoustic performance
- Aluminium frames - Available in plain and colour anodising, and powder coating
- Interlocking vertical stiles - Prevent sound leaks and align panels during set-up
- Vertical edge trim - Provides face protection and durability (invisible on overlaying faces)
- Fixed top sweeps - Retractable seals are required or optional on some models
- Retractable seals - No dragging on floors or ceilings during movement; optimum sound control and panel stability when extended.
Series 5000 operable partitions are suitable for:
- Office areas
- Bars and clubs
- Reception venues