HP introduces a new suite of collaborative printing solutions that enable technical design teams to seamlessly access, share and print large-format project files online.
Suitable for distributed operations, the new suite of large-format printing systems helps improve design processes and realise business efficiencies for design professionals in the architecture, engineering and construction industries, allowing them to collaborate across multiple locations, streamline processes and reduce costs.
HP’s suite of large-format printing solutions includes:
- HP Designjet T2300 eMultifunction Printer (eMFP)
- HP ePrint & Share Platform
- HP Designjet T7100 Printer
Christopher Morgan, Senior Vice President, Graphics Solutions Business, Imaging and Printing Group, HP comments that the new suite is a tool to transform the design process that enables design professionals to focus on building and executing their ideas instead of managing cumbersome design and print processes.
HP Designjet T2300 eMFP offers a web-ready solution for designers
HP Designjet T2300 eMFP printers are web-ready multifunction printers created for medium and large architecture, engineering and construction firms as well as enterprise businesses.
These large-format printers allow design professionals to easily scan and upload documents to the web or print drawings wherever they are required, even at construction sites.
In conjunction with the HP Designjet T2300 eMFP, the new HP ePrint & Share platform simplifies the printing process for technical drawings.
Available through HP ePrintCenter, HP ePrint & Share allows architects enormous flexibility by enabling them to easily locate and access their plans, adjust page layouts, preview print pages and create print-ready files from a single screen.
Users can also use the single-click function to upload files while printing is in progress to quickly and easily share designs with remote project teams.
HP Designjet T2300 PostScript eMFP features several industry firsts:
- The first colour touchscreen interface on a large-format printer for simple one-click scanning, copying and printing operation
- The first true large-format multifunction device priced economically, opening the door to in-house large-format printing for more customers
- The first use of two online media rolls and simultaneous copy and scan functions to improve productivity by accommodating multiple projects at the same time
- The first driverless printing for direct printing from a notebook PC or USB drive to eliminate print driver and network constraints
Providing a license of AutoCAD Raster Design with every HP Designjet T2300 eMFP, HP and Autodesk have simplified the design experience for AutoCAD users, enabling full scanning of sketches, printed plans or blueprints, which can then be digitised and vectorised for further design.
HP Designjet T7100 printer: Higher productivity at lower cost
Designed for central reprographic departments in enterprises and reproduction houses, HP Designjet T7100 printer streamlines print production for customers needing to print in monochrome and colour.
Key advantages of HP Designjet T7100 printer
- Low total cost of ownership
- Cost-effective alternative to devices that print only in monochrome or colour
- Modular design allows customers to easily upgrade the device, helping the printer integrate seamlessly into existing IT infrastructure
- Accelerates print production for customers by offering:
- Speeds of up to 165 A1 prints per hour
- Unattended printing with the capacity to manage up to three media rolls
- HP Smart Roll Loading System
HP Instant Printing Pro accessory facilitates driverless printing enabling customers to preview, edit and print files without opening applications or adjusting driver settings.
The HP Designjet T7100 printer is available in monochrome or colour versions.