Printing solutions company, HP is pleased to announce that the HP Cityscape 2020 Design Competition is on again for the second year.
Architectural students and new architectural professionals are invited to creatively express their vision of an Australian city skyline in the year 2020. When their design concept is created, entrants will then place their creation against their chosen city skyline or street to demonstrate the ‘before’ and ‘after’ impression of their vision for HP Cityscape 2020.
The HP Cityscape 2020 design competition is open to all architectural students currently residing in Australia as well as graduated professionals working in the industry with less than two years full time experience working in the field. To enter this year’s competition and to view last year’s winning entries visit the Hewlett Packard website.
Winners of the Cityscape 2020 design competition will be announced on 11th October, 2010.
Judging is based on the following criteria:
- Creativity: Originality, presentation, inspiration and execution
- Community Vision: Environmental sustainability, local relevance and future city planning vision
The judges include:
- Shane Lucas – Director HP Graphic Arts South Pacific
- Paul Berkemeier – Architect Practitioner, Architects and National Councillor, Australian Institute of Architects
- Des Smith – Professor of Architecture, Deakin University