Hillaldam ’s Multifold 100E end folding sliding door system is top hung and suitable for timber or aluminium interior doors.
The Multifold 100E end folding sliding door system can be utilised in a number of applications in the home, for shop fittings, in hotels and in hospitals.
The end folding sliding door system features galvanised or stainless steel ball-bearing hangers and equal width door leaves.
Specifications of the end folding sliding door system:
- Maximum leaf mass 30kg
- Maximum leaf height: 2400mm
- Maximum leaf width: 600mm
- Leaf thickness: 32 - 44mm
- Recommended: 2 or 4 leaves hinged together and to an end pivot. Bottom guiding is optional for 2 leaves and bottom guiding is recommended for 4 leaves
- There are no swing leaves and no floating suites
Multifold 100E end folding sliding door system components:
- 120MF hangers
- 21A aluminium channel
- 100S steel or 100A aluminium top track
- 40/21 guides
- 488 x 6 flush bolt
- 504 flush handle
- MF pivot set
- 455 roller catch
- 452 holdback catch