used the 2012 AWISA Expo platform to unveil its latest innovation, the ArciTech drawer system.
Held in Sydney recently, the AWISA Expo also generated several leads for Hettich with the 300m² stand drawing thousands of interested visitors to the company’s new product ranges. According to Marketing Manager for Australia and New Zealand, Dave Angus, nearly 7,000 people visited the expo this year.
Guests at the stand were drawn to Hettich’s new ArciTech drawer system, especially its design flexibility, innovation and functionality. Developed to help kitchen manufacturers position themselves for the future, the ArciTech models on display were equipped with Hettich’s famous soft close technology which, when combined with ArciTech’s exceptionally smooth running action, created the perfect drawer system.
Visitors were able to see and experience for themselves how Hettich products could work in their home to make any living space beautiful.
Highlights of the Hettich stand at the AWISA Expo:
- Extensions to the stunning Magic lighting range
- Bathroom and vanity innovations with an exquisite make-up cabinet using Sensys hinges, Magic lighting, and InnoTech drawers
- The Intelligent Kitchens concept with new MultiTech soft close option and the InnoTech platform concept
- Use of Hettich products in an entertainment unit
- The full Sensys range with new Flash cup
- Pro Decor handles displayed in the four trends: Deluxe, New Modern, Folk and Organic
- The popular WingLine 230 bi-fold door system in a home office environment
- New TopLine M sliding door system in a laundry set-up