launched its new, more powerful Magic lighting range at this year’s AWISA exhibition held recently at the Sydney Convention Centre.
Featuring the latest in European design excellence, Hettich’s new LED Magic lighting solutions will complement and complete any living space including kitchens and bathrooms.
According to Hettich Marketing Manager for Australia and New Zealand, Dave Angus, the guests at AWISA were very impressed with the new Magic LED lighting range.
The new Hettich LED Magic lighting range consists of a wide variety of products to suit diverse applications from mood lighting to task lighting, and includes low voltage LED lights that give off virtually no heat and use limited energy. Dave adds that lighting plays a key role in creating perfect storage solutions with clever in- and under cabinetry, and under bench lighting, all working to make it easier to reach items.
Hettich’s LED Magic lighting products include:
- Versa SideView LED lights can be positioned behind paintings to add a dramatic effect
- LooLite is an extremely versatile range of worklights for the kitchen and can also be fitted under the sink to turn plates and pots into showpieces
- EcoPower task lighting products with aluminium finish and cool or warm white tone can be fitted on shelves to highlight glassware
- BriteSquare is recommended for book shelves in children’s bedrooms for gentle illumination
- Versa in ChannelLine can be used to line the bed with an elegant fringe of light
- Versa Inside MultiColour adds a splash of colour to bathrooms
- Flexible ChannelLine lights can be used to brighten the work desk or fitted around the edge of the desk
- LuckyInside, which runs on batteries and is operated by a very clever motion detector works well in dark corners and units
Hettich’s new Magic LED lighting range can been seen in action at selected Hettich Endorsed Showrooms across the country, as well as in Hettich’s state showrooms.