The HBF730 industrial grade silicone, available from HB Fuller , is a multi purpose, one component RTV (Room Temperature Vulcanising) silicone used for industrial sealing and bonding.
The HBF730 RTV adhesive and sealant silicone forms a tough rubber like film that do better than standard grade silicones and is UV, vibration and temperature resistant.
Features and benefits:
- 100% industrial grade silicone
- Acetic cure
- General industrial bonding
- Thread sealing
- Sealing industrial machinery
- Sealing between aluminium and glass
- For general purpose plant maintenance
- Emergency gaskets
- Sign fixing
- Bonding gaskets in heating and refrigeration units
- Signs and sign letters, adhering auto trim, appliance trim and name plates
- Bonding and sealing appliance parts
- Creating anti-abrasion coatings
- Making formed-in-place gaskets
- Sealing flashing, vents, flues, electrical boxes, marine cabins and windows
- Caulking joints in sheet metal stacks, ductwork
- Non oily timber
The HBF730 RTV adhesive and sealant silicone is available in black and translucent 300g cartridges.