Cork is the outer bark of the cork oak tree, grown mainly in the Mediterranean region. Our wall cladding products are produced with natural cork taken directly from the bark meaning no trees are cut down in the process. As a natural and sustainable product, cork makes for a highly desirable material – incredibly versatile, durable, even possessing acoustic insulation qualities.
Features & Benefits:
- Natural and sustainable product
- Warms and enriches any interior
- Contains no PVC and no softeners or other substances harzardous to health or the environment
- Allergy and asthma friendly
- Natural sound and thermal insulator
- Available in a unique assortment of textures and colours to inspire eye-catching designs