GWA Group supplied a range of water-efficient fittings and fixtures for the refurbishment of the Accor Vacation Club apartments.
GWA Group is Australia’s leading supplier of fittings and fixtures for the kitchen and bathroom.
The Accor Vacation Club apartments are located at the Grand Mercure Twin Waters on the Sunshine Coast. The completed refurbishment project delivers great design as well as environmental efficiencies.
GWA Group’s market-leading water efficient fixtures and fittings were supplied for the kitchens and bathrooms, delivering enormous environmental benefits.
The ‘environment’ was a key consideration in the refurbishment of the apartments with focus on continued reduction of in-room appliances through the use of smart technologies as well as water and energy efficient fitting and fixtures.
The 16 Accor Vacation Club apartments have been completely refurbished with brand new tiles, carpet, kitchens, bathrooms, furniture, curtains and appliances.
Energy savings have been achieved by ensuring all electrical items meet the desired energy rating in addition to converting existing fittings to energy efficient LED and fluorescent systems for a lower carbon footprint.
Water efficient flush systems and reduced flow tapware from GWA Water have been included in all bathrooms and kitchens for enhanced water conservation.
The GWA Water range was selected after evaluating all available products in the market. GWA’s products will produce ongoing significant water savings for the hotel.
According to Mr Ed Callander, GWA Bathrooms Sales Manager for Sustainability, Healthcare and Government in Queensland, the Accor Vacation Club’s Twin Waters Apartments decided to go green for many reasons, particularly water conservation but have also been able to save money significantly by converting to more efficient fixtures.
Bathroom fittings supplied by GWA Water
Key features of Caroma Metro Wall Faced Toilet Suites:
Key features of Dorf Jovian Rail Showers:
- Combines contemporary design and practicality with stylish flush-fitting installation
- Low profile chrome plated buttons add to the visual appeal
- Ultra quiet fast filling cistern
- Caroma’s Smartflush water saving technology for the flush
- 4-star WELS rating
Kitchen fittings supplied by GWA Water
- Distinctively European look with sharp, intense lines and smooth edges
- Reduces water use without compromising on performance
- 3-star WELS rating for water efficiency
- Matched with Dorf Jovian basins, mixers and bathroom accessories for an integrated look
Key features of Clark Razor Sinks:
- Square with a distinctive design, clean edges and deep bowls
- Sound absorption pads for a quieter sink
- Constructed from polished stainless steel
- Paired with Dorf Jovian sink mixers