GWA Group supplied a whole range of fittings and fixtures for the multimillion dollar C2 Esplanade Apartments project in Darwin.
Australia’s leading supplier of fittings and fixtures for the home, GWA Kitchens & Bathrooms supplied a full schedule of fittings including kitchen tapware and sinks, bathroom basins, tapware, showers, baths, toilet suites and various bathroom accessories for the development.
GWA’s bathroom fittings and kitchen fittings were selected for their contemporary style as well as water efficiency.
Developed by the Halikos Group at one of the best addresses in the heart of Darwin’s CBD, the C2 Esplanade Apartments project features 120 modern and well-appointed one, two and three-bedroom apartments in cleverly configured layouts, incorporating quality finishes and appliances.
Architects for the development, Jackman Gooden Architects partnered with GWA to focus on unique products and technologies to significantly limit unnecessary water wastage and associated costs without compromising on style.
Highlights of the GWA bathroom and kitchen fittings range:
- Caroma Geo Smartflush easy clean wall faced toilet suites featuring a minimalist design
- Award-winning Caroma Smartflush technology delivers superior water savings and reduces water use to 4.5 litres per full flush
- Caroma Geo semi-recessed basins
- Hansa Pinto mixers feature an Eco 3.5 cartridge water saving feature with hot water stop to reduce risk of scalding injury and save water
- Hansa Polo mixers also feature Eco cartridge for water saving
- Stylus Newbury spa baths in a smooth, comfortable and spacious design
According to Mr Robin Gatti, GWA Bathrooms and Kitchens Project Sales Manager for the Northern Territory, the C2 Esplanade apartment development is a prime example of how the latest building designs and techniques, coupled with GWA’s state-of-the-art fittings can add value to the property in an environmentally sustainable way without compromising on design.