Zenolite is a new, multi-purpose product that provides a high gloss glass appearance.
For residential and commercial applications, Zenolite, distributed by Gunnersen nationally, can provide a sleek and modern finish. Available in 9 colours, Zenolite is a simple, easy and cost effective way to give the kitchen, bathroom or office a new designer look.
Zenolite can be cut and shaped easily. It is durable and long lasting and maintains a quality sheen with minimal cleaning. Its patented design can withstand commercial applications as it has 25 times the impact strength of glass.
- Australian made
- Fully recyclable
- Manufactured and supplied in standard sheet forms
- Light-weight compared to glass
- Ideal gloss surface
- Easy to clean
- Colour is integrated into the product, not a spray painted finish
- Easily fabricated with standard woodworking tools and suitable for simple thermoforming, bending and gluing
- Can be utilised in retrofit door panel systems, allowing the cupboards to match or compliment the wall
- Kitchen splashbacks (accompanied by a 300mm high insert stainless steel plate)
- Interior wall cladding and cabinetry for the kitchen bathroom and laundry
- Feature walls in the living areas
- Office fit-outs/partitioning
- Reception areas
- Restaurant, bar and café vertical panelling
- Exhibition stands
- Interior signage
- Creating internal walls