To update the façade of a building and to save time in construction, cladding is an ideal and practical solution to consider for exterior wall panelling.
Gunnersen offer cladding in different profiles, from grooved to textured, primed and unprimed. Cladding will easily complement ceramic, slate, colour bond, aluminium or timber.
Cladding is usually made from Plywood or reconstituted, natural hardwood ensuring longevity and strength.
Hardwood cladding is good-looking and durable, lending itself to a wide range of architectural projects for distinctive cladding applications.
Weatherboards, such as Weathertex is made from sustainable new growth hardwood. A self-locking system is also available ensuring a failsafe installation.
Benefits of using Weathertex Weatherboards include the following:
- Different sizes and profiles available
- All weatherboards have a length of 3660mm and a thickness of 9.5mm
- Easy to install
- Pre-primed as standard, ready for top coat application
- A range of matching joint trimmers, metal corners, starter strips, nail and screws are available
Plywood cladding can be used for both decorative and bracing purposes, and offers a cost effective make over to any residential or commercial project.
With proven strength and durability Shadowclad offers architects, designers, builders and renovators, a choice of design options. Available in 3 profiles, ShadowClad is easy to paint and will withstand the elements.
Boral ply cladding is manufactured from renewable plantation pine; Evolution cladding is versatile and is an ideal choice for refurbishments and building upgrades.
Available in three profiles, either primed or unprimed, Evolution offers an easy to install external cladding.
Benefits of Plywood cladding:
- Bracing as well as cladding
- Cost effective (Pre-primed cladding)
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Preservative treated against decay
- Good thermal and sound insulation
- Can be curved
- Comes with matching Aluminium flashings
- Available in sizes 2440x1216mm, 2745x1216mm, 3050x1216mm with a thickness of 12mm