Grip Guard has a full range of stair nosings for both external and internal stairs that meet or exceed the BCA and DDA.
Aluminium Extrusion Stair Nosings – manufactured from reinforced aluminium extrusion, milled in a square faced profile and anodized to provide a long term, attractive and safe stair safety solution.
- Supplied with R10 polymeric insert for internal stairs or R13 /P5 carborundum inserts for external stairs
- Accordance with Australian Standard AS4586
- Supplied pre-drilled, countersunk and cut to length for ease of installation
- Available with pressure sensitive adhesive backing to ensure proper bedding
- Can be retro-fit onto concrete, ceramic tiles, timber, carpet and most other surfaces
- Available in a range of colours to ensure luminance contrast required to meet Australian Standards
Carborundum Extrusion Stair Nosings – manufactured from galvanized steel (optional in aluminum or stainless steel) to provide a long term stair safety solution, especially on external stairs.
- Rated P5 / R13 slip resistance
- Heavy-duty construction for long term slip resistance
- Made to measure to any size or shape for ease of installation
- Range of colours to meet Australian Standards
Grip Guard stair nosing allow architects, builders and property owners/managers to meet Australian Standards in relation to stair safety:
- AS/NZS 1428
- AS/NZS 4586:2004
as well as the NCC (National Construction Code) and BCA (Building Code of Australia) in most situations.