Green Resources Material Australia , part of PT Green Resources Material Batam Indonesia, is a quality manufacturer of BioWood's fire retardant low maintenance composite cladding and facade products.
BioWood fire retardant composite cladding has been applied and tested in residential and commercial applications throughout Australia and internationally.
Requiring low maintenance, BioWood composite cladding has the appearance of natural timber, and is innovative, architecturally designed, lightweight and durable.
The BioWood product has been tested through TUV Singapore as per BS 476 Part 6&7 and CSIRO as per AS 1530.3, of which the spread of flame index rating is 0 and heat evolved index rating is 1.
BioWood's cladding and facade composite materials are especially designed for use in commercial, retail and extensive residential projects.
BioWood fire retardant composite cladding is:
- Low maintenance
- Lightweight and durable
- Fire, water and termite Resistant
- Easy to install and provides cost savings
- 100% recyclable
BioWood is specified widely in projects within Australia and internationally as a low maintenance alternative to timber. It is also used for applications where a sustainable product is required in preference to timber, perforated glass and aluminium.
BioWood composite cladding and facade is available in a range of colours
- Spotted Gum
- Red Cedar
- Deep Walnut
Cladding and facade specifications:
- WPO15025 (150 x 25) - Shiplap profile
- WPO18006(180x6) - Weatherboard profile
- WPO18025 (180 x 25) - Shiplap profile
- WPO20006(200x6) - Cladding
- WPO24028(24028) -Shiplap profile
- WPO14025 (140 x 25) - Shiplap profile
- FS05050 (50x50) - Facade Snapped System
- HL15045(150x45) - Log cabin profile
- HL09025(90x25) - Log cabin profile