GJN manufactures Architectural Cladding Systems using Aluminium Composite Material (Alucobond, Alpolic etc.) solid aluminium, stainless steel, glass or any number of Architectural products.
Employ over 40 staff
Record of many long term employees
Return work with Melbourne’s premium builders; Baulderstone Hornibrook, Bovis Lend Leave, CGA Bryson, Probuild, Multiplex and Grocon
All in house manufacture:
- CNC o/head routing for all composite panel works.
- CNC press brake and guillotine for all GJN’s stainless steel and solid aluminium work.
- Specialised equipment for all GJN’s stainless steel composite panel work
- Specialising in rolled and curved panel works
- 5 meter long rollers for diameters greater than 300mm
- Various break press tooling for diameters under 300mm
- Heavy duty precision mitre saws and single spindle copy routers for all GJN’s windows, shopfronts and curtain walls.
- Whether it be windows, shopfronts, curtain walls, Alucobond/Alpolic cladding, stainless steel or solid aluminium panel work, it is all fully fabricated at GJN’s premises.
GJN is able to assist with design advice, panel layouts to optimise sheet usage, access requirements and the like.
Fully detailed shop drawings are provided with every project.
All of GJN’s installations are done by its own tradesman. GJN has its own installation company (Install Australia) so there no installation is subcontracted out.
GJN’s team of Project Managers and Supervisors take great care in ensuring that its client’s requirements of quality and timing remain its objective.
GJN provides total façade packaging.