Truly sustainable products for commercial applications, Geberit’s touchless sensor taps Hytronic 185 and 186 produce their own power. The ideal solution for sustainability and ecology, the flowing water generates power to recharge the units, eliminating the need for a mains supply and standby power consumption.
The mini power station and small scale generator makes the HyTronic taps independent from the mains supply or battery power
- Whenever the tap is in use, the flowing water charges the accumulator
- Equipped with a hydroelectric turbine that produces electricity for the unit
- Reduces the ecological impact by 50% compared to the use of batteries
- Reduces the ecological impact by 80% compared to an electrical connection
- Ideal solution for all sustainable building projects
- The Geberit HyTronic Sensor Taps have the maximum - 6 star - WELS rating
The addition of a touchless tap with a built-in sensor can increase the levels of hygiene by removing the need to touch any buttons or hardware, especially in high traffic applications.
Easy to install in a standard bathroom, the Hytronic taps from Geberit don’t require a power point, reducing cost and saving power
- Simple and almost tool-free installation
- High-end accumulator technology
- All setting can be remotely accessed with a service remote
- Designed with elegant curves and a functional body
- Available in two different designs, both manufactured in chrome
The HyTronic 185 and 186 touchless sensor taps for Geberit are a sustainable and hygienic solution for a range of commercial applications. Producing their own power, the touchless sensor taps recharge with running water flow, eliminating the need of a main power supply.