Geberit Silent is a unique, purpose designed DWV and stormwater drainage system for jobs where increased levels of soundproofing are required.
Made from PE-S2 (GEBARYT), an in-house developed and patented special raw material featuring the main advantages of HDPE, the annoying 'swoosh' of waste water moving through traditional systems is a thing of the past. Silent is available throughout Australia, can be easily installed and has been used successfully used on many buildings to the full satisfaction of the occupiers and owners.
No more lagging, no delays and first-hand application make this a safe and economical solution to the many sound problems inside buildings.
- Top acoustical performance
- Hard wearing providing a real alternative to cast iron
- Easy to install – 4 connection possibilities leave the choice to the plumber
- Flexible and secure jointing methods – clamping, push-fit, electroweld sleeve couplings or butt welding
- No special tooling required
- Time saving
- Extensive range of fittings sized from 56mm to 135mm, pipe from 56mm to 160mm
- Fully compatible with Geberit HDPE, unrestricted combination possibilities
Geberit Silent is fully Watermark approved.