The Geberit Monolith Cisterns are compatible with most ceramic pans. The exposed slimline cisterns can be fitted with most existing drainage connections and add an attractive addition to any bathroom renovation. Creating a trendy and harmonious atmosphere, Geberit's Monolith WC modules are simple to install and maintain when renovating a bathroom, or when concealed cisterns are not suitable.
Space saving exposed cisterns are constructed from high quality materials
- Monolith WC modules may be combined with many types of ceramic pans for floor-standing toilets
- Constructed from high quality materials ensuring long lasting performance
- The Monolith WC module provides a stylish and functional addition to any toilet renovation
Easily installed without the need to for structural modifications
- Integrated cistern can be quickly and efficiently installed into existing connections
- Modular in design and constructed from premium quality materials including safety glass and aluminium
- Direct access to valves for maintenance
- Monolith WC modules are available in black, mint green and white
Elegance and Functionality combined for an Award Winning Design
Winning the iF Product Design Award 2010 and the Australian Business Award-Best New Product 2011 , the Geberit Monolith is a sophisticated sanitary module that comes complete with frame, cistern tank, mounting hardware, front or side cladding, water and waste connection sets, 2 kee seals and instruction manual.