The EP series uninterruptible power supply (UPS) is a true VFI (voltage & frequency independent) on line double conversion, intelligent, cost effective and high-performance UPS designed to suit a wide range of IT networking, telecom and process control applications. The EP series UPS is microprocessor controlled and equipped with RS232 and USB as standard and optional SNMP interfacing capability to provide power monitoring and management.
Hot swappable battery replacement by user, wide input voltage window, 50/60Hz auto sensing, selectable output voltage 220/230/240v, and battery start (cold start) are also its advanced features. Longer runtime options and 19" rack mountable versions are available.
Features of The EP series uninterruptible power supply :
- On-line double conversion technology assuring ultimate power quality
- LED display - overload, on-line & battery status annunciation; fully digital microprocessor controlled
- Programmable computer shutdown
- Lightning and transient surge protection
- Optimized for use with generators
- Wide input voltage window
- Multiple user interface: RS232, USB, SNMP
- Plug & play battery start (cold start)
- Automatic bypass switch
- Extended run time available
The EP series uninterruptible power supply is available from GE Consumer and Industrial .