The ClevaCare® Shower Arm is the preferred premium choice for aged care facilities, hospitals and residential housing where the occupant may have reduced movement due to age or disability.
The unique spring action and 180 degree pivot joint of the shower arm easily navigates around the users body without touching the skin, which could cause discomfort or risk cross contamination.
It also prevents the hose becoming twisted or tanged which could become a safety concern.
Facilities have experienced reduced maintenance costs through breakage of dropped hand held showers since installing the Shower Arm, saved time due to more efficient work routines.
Some benefits of using the ClevaCare Shower Arm include:
- Reduces physical strain on carers and helps lessen occupational health and safety issues associated with lifting patients in shower cubicles
- Saves on maintenance costs by preventing hand showers from being dropped and broken
- Ensures a more comfortable bathing experience for patients by speeding up the showering process and eliminating hoses dropping on the patient.
- Reducing energy cost to the facility.
- Easy to install in new or existing bathrooms and suits all shower cubicle sizes from 900mm.
- Assists with AS1428.1 compliance and minimises backflow risk in ambulant disability bathrooms.
Configurations of the ClevaCare shower arm are available with grab rails, pull rods and mixer taps to provide everything required for a comfortable bathing experience.