Effective management of Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs) starts with the design of a healthcare building. Single rooms with ensuites and products designed to break the infection chain greatly contribute to providing a safe environment.
CliniMix® temperature controlled tapware and valves
Ensuring water is at a constant and safe temperature is easy when using CliniMix®. Hot and cold water is safely mixed ensuring that no scalding can occur, and valves shut off rapidly in the event of hot or cold water supply failure. Specifically designed to address infection control, hand hygiene and scald protection, the versatile CliniMix® range includes hob and wall mounted basin mixers and inwall shower mixers.
The first Australian approved progressive mixer with inbuilt thermal disinfection, our CliniMix® Progressive Thermostatic Mixer is your perfect solution for effective infection control featuring:
- In-built thermal disinfection
- Water mixing close to point of discharge, minimising legionella bacteria growth
- Clean smooth lines for fast and easy cleaning and to reduce scale build-up
- Stable mixed temperature and rapid shut off in the event of cold or hot water supply failure
- Sequential control handle for easy access and reach, and accurate control of flow and temperature
- AS/NZS 4032. 1 approved and AS/NZS 4032.4 compliant
Developed to meet the specific demands of medical preparation areas, our contemporary CliniLever® products feature:
- Low lying lever handles for easy and hygienic touch free elbow, forearm or wrist activation
- Patented inlet isolation valves with built in removable bucket filters for easy service and maintenance
- Angled spouts, laminar flow nozzles and fully enclosed components to reduce bacteria growth
Thanks to their effortless operation they are also an ideal option for patients who suffer from arthritis or are physically impaired.
View the whole CliniMix® range and CliniLever® range