Galvin Engineering is highly regarded as a reliable designer, manufacturer, and distributor of premium quality products for the commercial plumbing, mining, pump, transport and engineering industries.
The CliniMix® Progressive Thermostatic range from Galvin Engineering has been specifically designed to address current concerns on issues such as infection control, hand hygiene and scald protection.
The CliniMix® Progressive Thermostatic range from Galvin Engineering includes the following models:
- CliniMix® Hob Mounted Progressive Lever Basin Thermostatic Mixer
- CliniMix® Lever Progressive Thermostatic Inwall Shower Mixer
- CliniMix® Wall Mounted Progressive Lever Basin Thermostatic Mixer
Featuring state of the art design and global trends, the CliniMix® Progressive Thermostatic range offers superior levels of performance and functionality to the healthcare market
- Enables water to be mixed closer to the point of discharge, minimising warm water which can provide the ideal condition of legionella bacteria to grow
- Designed to coordinate with other ranges of healthcare taps from Galvin Engineering, with clean smooth lines which facilitates fast and easy cleaning
- Each model is specifically designs with an insulated internal fitting that keeps the exterior cool to the touch
The lever sequential control handle is designed to encourage use by being easily accessed and reached, and the sequential lever provides more precise control of flow and temperature.
The CliniMix® Progressive Thermostatic range is the first Australian approved Progressive Mixer with an inbuilt thermal disinfection facility for the wall mounted basin unit
- Spout is uniquely designed to downward angled and to incorporate a hygienic flow straightener
- Bacteria harbouring water drains through and reduces the build-up of scale
- Designed to provide stable mixed temperature and rapid shut down in the event of cold water or hot water supply failure
- Approved to AS/NZS 4032. 1:2005 and complies with AS/NZS 4032.4
Clinical grade tapware from Galvin Engineering is ideal for use in aged car facilities, hospitals, childcare facilities and schools.