Futurewood's range of CleverDeck composite decking provides a genuine low maintenance, cost effective alternative to traditional rain forest timber for decking applications
Futurewood’s CleverDeck decking timber is available in 2 widths and 5 colours and does not warp, split, cup or rot. As decking specialists, Futurewood have made this environmentally friendly building product termite, mould and slip resistant and it comes in uniform 5.4 metre long lengths.
Futurewood’s CleverDeck can be fixed using an easy to install concealed fix deck clip system saving time and money.
Environmentally Friendly Decking
- 5 designer colours and 2 widths
- The Composite Decking is made from 90% recycled material, including rice husks, hardwood wood flour, and plastic
- Composite Decking is termite resistant and rot proof
- No splinters, cupping, warping, splitting or twisting
- Very low maintenance
- Easy to install using the Futurewood Concealed Fix Clipping System
CleverDeck Decking Applications:
- Timber Decking
- Pergolas and Patios
- Eave lining
- Raised Walkways
Futurewood’s CleverDeck Decking Materials are available in the following colours including Mahogany, Saltbush, Slate Grey, Walnut and Chocolate.