FLIR Infrared Cameras & Thermal Imaging introduces a new range of extremely affordable, network-ready fixed mount cameras for use in security applications.
Thermal imaging cameras are increasingly being used in security installations as no other technology allows detection of intruders in total darkness in practically all weather conditions. Thermal imaging technology also offers unbeatable long range performance.
However, price can be a barrier in the use of thermal imaging technology for security applications as these cameras may cost more than conventional CCTV cameras.
FLIR’s new FC-Series S thermal imaging cameras eliminate the price barrier with their low cost while delivering industrial quality thermal imaging in a compact package.
Key features of FLIR FC-Series S thermal imaging cameras:
- Available in 320 × 240, and high-resolution 640 × 480 formats
- Wide variety of lenses ensures a camera for every security application
- Wide dynamic range delivers high contrast thermal images in diverse conditions
- Hybrid camera equipped with PoE
- Can be integrated in any existing TCP/IP network and controlled over a PC
- Complies with ONVIF 2.0 standard allowing connection in a network to work together with other sensors
- Can be installed in legacy networks, power in/video out
- Designed for use in harsh environments
- Extremely rugged systems with vital core well protected up to IP66
- Operating temperature range of -50°C to +70°C (continuous operation)
- Streaming digital video available in H.264, MPEG-4, or M-JPEG formats; simultaneous digital and composite video output possible
- FLIR Sensors Manager software allows users to manage and control the camera in a TCP/IP network
- Extended warranty: 3-year warranty on the camera and 10-year warranty on the detector