Flexshield welding tents or ‘Humpy’s’ are designed to provide complete protection for the welding process, especially in harsh conditions.
Commonly used for onsite welding, Flexshield welding tents are also ideal as utility tents, providing sufficient cover for technicians carrying out electrical repairs in bad weather.
Flexshield welding tents are recommended for applications involving pipeline welding, onsite welding and repairs or electrical servicing in oil and gas as well as mine sites. Providing full protection to the welder and the welding process when working outdoors, Flexshield welding tents are customisable and can be supplied to meet specific requirements.
Made from fire retardant reinforced PVC for the four walls and roof, Flexshield welding tents are Australian made for Australian conditions.
Key features of Flexshield welding tents:
- Conforms to AS3957 for welding protection
- Two side walls are divided to allow the pipeline to go through
- Assembles in minutes, saves time, increases productivity
- Standard 2500mm x 2500mm x 3000mm size
- Allows the user to work freely with more machines and larger pipes
- Complete protection from wind, rain, dust, sun UV and snow
- Wind load tested in the cyclonic areas of north west Australia
- Flat packs for transport