Pink Batts® have been trusted by Australians since 1956. Pink Batts® insulation reduces heat transfer by up to 60 percent resulting in great savings on your energy bills.
Pink Batts® insulation can reduce summer heat in your home by up to 12°C
- Keep you cool in summer and warm in winter
- Reduce energy consumption saving you money
- Save more energy in use than the energy used in manufacture
- From Fletcher Insulation® - The only Australian glasswool manufacturer with GECA (Good Environmental Choice Australia) certification
- CodeMark certified
- Low allergen
- FBS-1 Glasswool Bio-Soluble Insulation®
- Non combustible
- Supplied in light, compact packs to minimize Occupational
- Health & Safety issues during installation
- Australian made
- Trusted by Australians for over 50 years
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Now with a softer feel for more comfortable handling.
Firm fit less itch
Fletcher Insulation® has added this next generation technology to Pink Batts®, Pink® Floor Batts, Pink® SonoBatts®, Pink® SonoBatts® Premium and Pink® Acousti-Therm® insulation. All of these products now benefit from a new softer feel for more comfortable handling while still maintaining a firm fit.
Pink® Floor Batts insulation
High density underfloor insulation system that is easy to install in new build, renovation and retrofit applications. This versatile high density insulation solution provides outstanding thermal performance, reduces heat transfer between suspended floors and reduces heating energy usage.
Pink® SonoBatts® acoustic insulation
Delivers excellent acoustic performance for domestic applications. Ideal for insulation in metal and timber stud wall systems and as infill between floors and ceilings.
Pink® SonoBatts® Premium acoustic insulation
The premium cavity infill batt for room-to-room noise control to ensure you feel like a world away from active and loud areas. Install Pink® SonoBatts® in ceilings, between floor and internal stud walls. These products minimise airborne sound transmission using standard construction methods and timber sizes. Perfect for rooms where extra noise protection is required, such as nurseries, media rooms and bathroom walls.
Pink® Acousti-Therm® insulation
High density glasswool insulation batts with excellent acoustic properties suited to residential wall applications. May also be used to achieve a high R-value in a small wall cavity.