Permastop® Building Blanket is suitable for use in both commercial and residential metal roof and wall applications for controlling condensation when installed directly under metal roofs, as well as under slab concrete soffit applications, when installed behind a ceiling or wall lining.
It provides effective thermal and acoustic properties by reducing heat transfer and minimising the internal
reverberation and flow of unwanted nuisance noise generated from adjacent buildings/rooms and/or the
external environment. Additionally, Permastop® Building Blanket aids in minimising the risk of condensation
that can form in metal cladding.
Meets & exceeds fire performance:
- Meets AS1530.3 (0,0,0,1)
- Glasswool component meets AS/NZS1530.1 for Non-Combustibility
- Sisalation® Reflective Foil facing component meets BCA flammability index requirement of ≤5
Features and benefits:
- Combines two effective types of insulation to offer on product solution and in turn saves time and costs toward your overall construction project.
- Reduces the risk of condensation forming under metal roof consequently prevents damage to ceilings often caused by the development of mould
- Delivers overall building energy efficiency keeping buildings cool in summer and warm in winter thus reducing future ongoing costs on energy bills and unnecessary stress on HVAC systems.
- Permastop® is available in a range of thicknesses making it effective in meet the NCC 2019 Energy Efficiency Provision.
- Permastop® is environmentally positive made from up to 85% recycled material offering minimal impact on the environment.
- Fletcher Insulation Building Blankets are made from safe FBS-1 Bio-soluble formulation
- According to AS/NZS 4859.1