Fisher & Paykel Appliances will be launching its new 60cm built-in oven range in a brand new cooking feature at this year’s Good Food & Wine Show.
A recipient of the prestigious Red Dot Award, Fisher & Paykel’s new 60cm built-in oven and matching warming drawer will be on display at the company’s stand at the Good Food & Wine Show. The oven will also be displayed in the Fisher & Paykel YUM Kitchen at the Celebrity Theatre.
A new addition to the show, the Fisher & Paykel YUM Kitchen is a 90-minute food experience where guests will prep, cook and enjoy a delicious two-course meal under the guidance of a passionate demonstrator from one of Fisher & Paykel’s cooking school partners.
Fisher & Paykel General Manager Marketing, Mr Peter Russel explains that the Good Food & Wine Show is an ideal platform to showcase their network of 11 partner schools as well as their appliances to a different audience and engage them in a meaningful hands-on experience in the YUM Kitchen.
The YUM Kitchen classes at the first Good Food & Wine Show in Melbourne will be hosted by Bottega Rotolo VIC and Bottega Rotolo TAS, where regular Bottega Rotolo VIC demonstrator Ellie Paxton-Hall from series three of Masterchef will host a special ‘Home Comforts’ class.
According to Mr Russell, the YUM Kitchen serves three purposes including supporting their cooking school partners, enabling engaged consumers to ‘test drive’ their appliances including the award-winning CoolDrawer and Touch & Slide induction cooktop, as well as introducing them to their brand new next generation 60cm built-in oven range.
Fisher & Paykel’s 60cm built-in oven has been reinvented from the inside out in a brand new, intuitive, stylish and award-winning model that has been designed specifically for Australian families.
Key features of Fisher & Paykel’s 60cm built-in oven:
- 77-litre capacity is 30% larger than traditional European ovens
- Unique ActiveVent system used in conjunction with up to 11 cooking functions balances excellent cooking performance, condensation management and energy consumption
- Users can control removal or retention of moisture from the roasting or baking environment
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning function in the OB60SL11 model eliminates the need for harsh chemical cleaners
- Non-pyrolytic OB60SL9 model has catalytic liners that break down oil and fat splashes for easy cleaning
- Optional catalytic liners for OB60SL7 model
- Finished in black reflective glass and stainless steel
- Finishes and handles match Fisher & Paykel’s coordinated kitchen family
Mr Russell adds that the visual branding across their new kitchen appliances allows consumers to streamline their kitchen design. Fisher & Paykel’s coordinated kitchen family includes cooktops, ActiveSmart refrigerators, freestanding and built-in ovens, CoolDrawers and DishDrawer dishwashers.
The Good Food & Wine Show, which attracts a national audience of more than 130,000 food lovers, will be held in Melbourne this weekend, in Sydney on June 28-30, Perth July 19-21 and Brisbane November 8-10.