Fisher & Paykel Appliances will restructure its sales team effective 1 March 2013 to improve efficiencies within the company.
The restructuring follows extensive consultations between the General Manager Sales Mark Pacey, the CEO Mike Church, Fisher & Paykel’s management team, key retailers and other stakeholders.
Fisher & Paykel Australia General Manager Sales, Mark Pacey explains that the restructure creates new roles and new opportunities within the business, but also streamlines some parts of the structure, resulting in a few changes in reporting structures and the removal of some roles. He is confident the new sales structure will bring about increased opportunity to generate sales, create an alignment with their key retail partners and also encourage the team to be more ambitious in sales targets.
Highlights of the restructure:
- Creation of three new roles of National Channel Managers, with Olly Sundstrum – previously State Manager NSW – being appointed as the Harvey Norman National Channel Manager. Fisher & Paykel has started an external recruitment process for the remaining two National Channel Manager roles;
- Jordan Rogers has been promoted to State Manager NSW;
- Brett Barsley has been appointed the Regional State Manager – WA and SA/NT, which has resulted in the removal of the State Manager SA/NT position;
- The Warehouse and Distribution functions will now report directly to Fisher & Paykel’s Logistics and Operation function, meaning the Distribution Managers in NSW, QLD and VIC will now report to Mark Trad, Operations Manager;
- Paul Younan has been promoted to Regional Warehouse Manager, responsible for SA, WA and NSW warehousing functions;
- The state based Sales Manager roles in VIC, NSW and QLD have been removed