Fingersafe Australia announces the release of a new range of products designed to deliver fingersafe protection as well as anti-bacterial protection.
Fingersafe’s MK2A fingersafe products are manufactured from materials containing an additive that does not allow the growth of bacteria. Instead of a surface coating that may wear off, this additive is integrated in the material, allowing it to remain active in the material for anti-bacterial protection throughout the life of the product. The additive does not present a risk to people or animals.
The new Fingersafe MK2 range of fingersafe protection products with added anti-bacterial protection is manufactured in the UK, and has been independently tested and proven to provide a 99.9% kill rate of bacteria.
- Anti-bacterial properties of silver
- MK2 product tested 2011 and 2012
- Test number 2819395 & 2822591
- Test Method ISO 22196:2007 Revised by ISO 22196:2011
- Tested with Klebsiella pnuemoniae (ATCC#4352)
- Test result better than 99.9% kill rate
- EPA registered and compliant with European Biocidal Product Directive (BPD)