The Ezytube Yellow Formliner™ product is a revolutionary new innovation which significantly improves the surface finish of off form finished concrete structures.
The Yellow Formliner™ is simply and easily rolled out over the formwork surface and held in place with staples and adhesive tape. The steel Reinforcing is then placed on top of the liner before the concrete is poured.
Suitable for use over conventional formply, panels, tables, and shutters, and is suitable for use to line soffits, beams, walls, lift shafts, underside of balconies, or almost any conceivable use.Improve the surface finish of off form finished concrete structures
Features and benefits include:
- Made from a unique composite material that is robust enough to endure the rigours of other necessary trades such as steel fixing and concrete placing;
- Excellent release properties without the need to apply release agents
- Does not get slippery when wet
- Simply and easily installed on site.
- Cutting on site is quickly performed using a basic hand held utility knife, which makes trimming around complicated shapes such as columns, set downs, corners, radius’s a simple task.
- Supplied in rolls up to 2400mm wide, and can be supplied in smaller rolls for easy handling (50kg / 75m2), of larger rolls (1800kg/ 2,800m2) for more cost effective uses
- Custom slitting for both width and length can also be accommodated to suit specific needs
- Conventional formwork
- Panels and tables
- Walls and shutters