The Evolve range of lockers, available from Excel Lockers , was designed to add a new dimension to the often uniform locker room appearance.
With its ideal reverse curve shape, the Evolve range softens the square look inherent in change room fitouts.
The Evolve range is dynamic in design with gains in functionality. The reverse curve shape allows for an overlapping of the doors, increasing hanging length by 150mm for 300mm wide units and 200mm for 400mm wide units whilst maintaining good storage capacity for shoes, bags and personal items.
The Evolve range of lockers can be fitted with a variety of lock options, with the premium master key system being standard.
With an extensive choice of colour finishes to select from, Excel Lockers are confident of finding the right solution to customers’ locker needs.
Evolve standard specifications:
- Available in 2 standard widths 300mm and 400mm
- Extensive choice of door colour finishes from the Laminex range
- Hanging rail fitted with anti-theft coat hanger – units vented through back
- Premium master keyed lock system standard and numbered ready for use
- 110mm plinth for 1800mm units, 460mm high base for 1450mm and 1600mm units
- Locker carcase is white moisture resistant (MR) board with black edging
- Separate base – waterproof ply, black vinyl finish