Now available from Eureka Heating , the Opal Series 2 wood heater is ideal for the budget conscious buyer looking for a system which offers maximum heating capacity for their dollar.
Featuring a large door, a powerful three speed fan, and a firebrick lined firebox, the new generation 'clean burn' Opal freestanding wood heater offers a total home heating solution.
Efficient, powerful and rugged, the Opal freestanding wood heater is popular due to it's performance, ease of operation, and because it is environmentally friendly.
This beautifully designed wood heater offers warmth all winter, while providing the efficiency of modern technology.
Features of the Opal Series 2 freestanding wood heater include:
- 5mm heat and shock resistant clear vision door glass
- a large door and a powerful three speed fan and a firebrick lined firebox
- clean glass door during normal burning (self-cleaning). Heavy duty removeable 8mm thick steel sacrificial baffle plate
- deep ash bed for convenient ash retention
- firebrick lining on the sides and back of the firebox, which enchances the combustion efficiency whilst protecting the most vulnerable part of the firebox
- maximum heat output and long burn periods per fuel load
- minimum wall clearance. 150mm from a rear wall and 300mm from a side wall. 50mm from the corners in a corner installation
- mimimum hearth requirements
- quality three-speed fan, designed for easy access and removal
- strong welded seam and folded 5mm firebox
- superior baked high temperture paint finish.