Now available from Eureka Heating , the new generation 'clean burn' Onyx freestanding wood heater offers a total home heating solution.
The beautifully designed Onyx freestanding wood heater has evolved over the last ten years into a fine heating system that offers warmth all winter long, while providing superior efficiency and cleanliness of burn.
Features of these Onyx freestanding wood heaters include:
- 5mm heat and shock resistant clear vision door glass
- deep ash bed for convenient ash retention
- firebrick lining on the sides and back of the firebox, which enhances the combustion efficiency whilst protecting the most vulnerable part of the firebox.
- maximum heat output and long burn periods per fuel load
- minimum hearth requirements
- minimum wall clearance - 100mm from a rear wall, 300mm from a side wall, and 50mm from the corners in a corner installation
- optional Gold or Chrome door
- quality three-speed fan, designed for easy access and removal
- strong welded seam and folded 6mm firebox
- superior baked high temperature paint finish
- unique pre-heated primary and secondary combustion air for 'total burn'.