Enware Australia have a wide range of vandal resistant tapware and shower systems designed to provide the highest level of security for installation in detention facilities.
The extensive range of vandal resistant tapware and shower systems from Enware Australia incorporates a smooth, clean-line finish with minimal horizontal surfaces and the absence of concealment spaces. Enware are also able to customise products to meet specific facility needs.
Within the three distinct ranges of vandal resistant tapware and shower systems, there is bound to be a solution for all applications, from high-risk, high-security facilities, through to minimum security, day detention, and mental health facilities.
Vandal resistant tapware and shower systems from Enware include:
- spring action or time flow automatic shut off tapware
- spring action utilises a proven self closing spring action assembly valve to stop the flow of water when the operating mechanism is released
- time flow tapware is hydraulically controlled to provide a flow of water for approximately 3, 7, 15 or 30 seconds depending on unit specified
- manually operated tapware featuring an anti-ligature design with quarter turn ceramic disc headworks and identification buttons in cold, warm or hot
- stainless steel, pre-plumbed shower modules with anti-ligature design and integrated soap holder
- water efficient outlets for bench and wall mounting
- shower heads for wall or ceiling mounting.
- electronic touch activated controls to operate basins, showers, or toilet flushing with automatic shut off and time-out delays via solenoid.