Sequential Leva range offers premium quality, ergonomic design and effortless activation.
It is built for the rigorous of daily use and the diversity of user groups.
When it comes to ensuite design synergy, the Sequential Leva range matches perfectly with the Health TMV shower mixer handle. Single plane sequential movement is a great feature for both basin and surgeon mixers as it provides effortless activation using either hand, wrist or elbow operations.
The streamline design aids in the reduction of dirt and bacteria traps and the removable spout means it’s easy to disinfect. In a hospital application, the optimised flow rate allows the basin to be adequately cleansed of soap residue and pathogens. The inclusion of a laminar flow aerator in the spout outlet reduces the risk of airborne bacteria.
To find out more, you can download our flyer here.
Features & Benefits:
- Sequential Movement - Ease of use and effortless activation
- Streamline Design - Aids in the reduction of dirt and bacteria traps
- Laminar Flow Aerator - Reduces the risk of airborne bacteria
- 5 Star WELS Rating - Increasing water efficiency and reducing costs
- No lift action required for activation
- Handle Options:
- Hand/Wrist 80mm lever
- Disabled/surgeon 150mm lever
To find out more about the Sequential Leva range click here.