Enware’s Ultra-Rinse™ Pre-Rinse Spray Assemblies offer long term benefits for users and business owners, designed to meet the high pressure demands of restaurants and fast food outlets. Our products are innovative, built to last and designed to maximise water use efficiency and comply with relevant standards.
A key design consideration for Enware products is Whole of Life Cost. They understand the importance of developing solutions which stand the tests of time, are resource efficient and deliver an economic benefit. Ultra-Rinse™ Pre-Rinse Spray Assemblies have proven reliability and durability with over 7,000 units installed in leading Australian restaurants and fast food outlets during the past two years.
The Ultra-Rinse™ Pre-Rinse Spray is the result of Enware’s world leading research and development. Built to withstand the tough demands of busy commercial kitchens the superior high-velocity spray pattern cleans more efficiently and requires less water per minute. Cleaning faster and with less effort. The 6-Star WELS rating reflects a flow rate of just four litres per minute, resulting in significant water consumption and water heating savings.
- Proven durability and tested in Australia’s leading restaurant and fast food outlets
- Moulded rubber nozzle guard helps reduce damage from accidental knocks
- Easy to use, ergonomic handle design
- Superior high-velocity and chisel style spray pattern rapidly removes food excess
- Stay open ring keeps spray on for easier prolonged use
- Plastic covered handle for cool touch and ribbed grip trigger
- Self-closing trigger spray turns water off when not in use
- Dual check valve for backflow prevention
- 6 star WELS rating supplied as standard
- Watermark approved
- 1 year – commercial warranty including parts and labour
- Learn more about Enware’s Ultra-Rinse™ Water Saving Tapware
Learn more about Enware’s Ultra-Rinse™ Water Saving Tapware.