introduces a new range of toilets designed specifically to cater to the ergonomic, safety and hygiene needs of young children.
Part of the internationally acclaimed Ifo Sign range of toilets exclusively distributed by Enware, the new Ifo Sign Junior toilets are aimed at children aged between three and six years, and offer benefits such as excellent hygiene and water saving.
Ifo Sign Junior children’s toilets are suitable for schools, pre-schools and childcare centres where their style, function and uniquely tailored advantages are valued along with their ease of installation and cleaning, says Claus Oustrup, Ifo’s Business Development Manager for Enware.
Key features of Ifo Sign Junior toilets:
- Functional freestanding toilet for children featuring a low rim height of 300mm (excluding supplied dedicated toilet seat)
- Cistern bolted onto the pan for enhanced back support
- Seamless cistern enhances infection control
- Full glazing on the back and inside rims avoids bacterial growth
- Accepts patented Fresh WC blue stick technology for increased infection control
- All pans are fixed using high grade antibacterial silicone
- WELS 4 star rated (4.5/3L flush)
- Available in S Trap and P Trap models in both standard and increased height models
- Simple installation and easy service access with CAD drawings
Ifo Sign Junior toilets are available throughout Australia and New Zealand from Enware, which has been appointed master distributor in both countries for the architect-designed Ifo range of Scandinavian sanitaryware.
The versatile Ifo range matches any design requirements from compact to large bathrooms, according to Mr Oustrup.
The environment-friendly Ifo products are accredited to ISO 14001, the internationally acknowledged environmental standard, and also meet Australian Standards and WELS water efficiency ratings.
Ifo’s top quality products are complemented by Enware’s extensive ranges of specialist tapware and water technology products for hospitals, schools, laboratories, food preparation facilities, local and government facilities as well as aged care.