The new Electra Goose Neck tapware from Enware -Oras is hands-free and has a high focus on hygiene.
It is ideal for use in hospitals, hospitality, healthcare, and food and beverage preparation and service.
The design of the tapware combines advanced electronic auto-focus technology with greater access to basins for optimum convenience and hygiene.
It is available in wall and basin-mounted options, and the goose neck configuration with 170mm reach provides greater access for people with strict hygiene regimes.
This new electronic tapware model fits a broader range of basins and anti-contamination applications. It shares the Nordic design and durable engineering of Enware. The new tapware is user-friendly with intelligent activation, after-flow technology and temperature adjuster.
Enware managing director Adam Degnan said, “Hands-free tapware is becoming the gold standard for public, commercial and healthcare facilities seeking to deliver the highest levels of hygiene, functionality and comfort to their users.”
With an automatic shut-off, the tapware is fast becoming the choice to enable water savings.
This modern, user-friendly, electronic tapware is been used in many commercial applications from office buildings, to hotels, shopping centres, childcare centres and up-market licensed clubs.
The goose neck configurations are particularly suited to medical centres, veterinary surgeons and dentists as well as hospital and others in the healthcare sector.
Features of the electronic tapware include:
- auto-focus infrared triangulation sensing technology for a more consistent, reliable operation
- electronics have IP67 rated protection against water and humidity
- WELS 6 Star (5.5lpm) water efficiency rating as standard
- mains power, 6v battery operated models
- single or mixed temperature options.
Other Enware tapware and washroom products include:
- hygienic, robust lever-action Leva tapware range that uses elbow, palm or wrist activation to reduce the risk of cross contamination when washing the hands
- Aquablend thermostatic mixing valves, for delivering water at a pre-set temperature
- Pressalit Care bathroom products for the elderly or disabled.