The new Aquablend® Health TMV delivers an all new approach to hygiene, safety and convenience for Health Care and Aged Care ensuite bathrooms. The Aquablend® Health TMV is a point-of-use (POU) thermostatic mixing valve coupled with a unique 4-way by-pass mixer allowing the user to easily and safely mix water for showering at the desired temperature from Cold through to Full Warm. Simultaneously, pre-mixed warm and/or cold water can be delivered to adjacent fixtures.
The benefit of this design is by increasing the flow through the Thermostatic Mixer, it comes up to full operating temperature and maximum flow more regularly, thereby reducing the risk of legionella or other bacteria developing.
Features & Benefits:
- Connect to Smart Flow® - Monitor the water temperature and capture real-time data
- 4-Way By-Pass Mixer - Provides an all-in-one water supply for shower, ensuite basin, clinical basin and toilet
- Thermal Flush - Sanities with hygienic Thermal Flush feature to avoid recommissioning
- Low Lead Content - Maximum 0.25% actual lead content in TMV and 4-Way Mixer
- Dead-leg Reduction - Point-of-Use (POU) shower control that helps to reduce dead legs in the piping system
- Shower Lever Handle - Ergonomic design that is easy-to-use and adjust.
To find out more about the Aquablend® Health TMV click here.