Naturally turfed sporting surfaces are hard and expensive to maintain and with the water restrictions here to stay the alternatives should be looked into.
- Is your current sporting field safe?
- Are you putting athletes’ safety at risk by allowing them to play on rock hard surfaces because you have no other option?
- Is it cost effective to continuously pay for someone to mow and manage your sporting surface?
- Can you afford to, or are you even allowed to water your sporting surface?
- Are the ongoing maintenance costs spiralling out of control?
- Does eliminating completely the need for mowing, watering, weed spraying, re-turfing and line marking sound attractive?
Synthetic sporting surfaces are a good way to maintain an affordable, good quality and safe sporting surface.
Synthetic sporting surfaces are popular with professional sport organisations, such as FIFA (Federation Internationale de Football Association), the National Soccer Coaches Association of America (NSCAA), The NFL (USA) as well as the International Hockey Federation.
Enduroturf specialises in synthetic sporting surfaces.
There are synthetic sporting surfaces available that feature unique characteristics in order to cater to specific sports, such as cricket, hockey or lawn bowls.
Or in the case of schools, or organisations that need to cater for a variety of different sports there is a range of synthetic sporting surfaces referred to as multi purposes playing fields.