VersiDrain®8 Geo is a medium compressive strength and high flow rate studded plastic sheet designed to offer drainage and waterproof membrane protection for all foundation and underground walls.
VersiDrain®8 Geo drainage sheets with dimpled configuration
- Dimpled configuration allows water to be collected efficiently and discharge rates
- VersiDrain®8 Geo resists puncturing when installed as a vapour and drainage barrier under concrete slabs
- Replacement of lean concrete sub-base slabs without compromising load-bearing capacity
- Creation of a cavity control layer in chemical storage areas
- Acting as a protection layer over waterproofing membranes
Integrated Non-Woven Geotextile to avoid soil blockages
VersiDrain 8 Geo drainage sheets are made with an integrated non-woven geotextile that covers the studs to prevent soil particles blocking the drainage sheet.
The geotextile creates an air gap for reliable ventilation and allows inflow and transport of water from surrounding soil.