The TurfPave® XD light and durable interlocking plastic grass paver assists in creating grassed areas where pedestrian and vehicle traffic occur.
Porous and load-bearing structure
- Porous structure allows rainwater to infiltrate into the ground
- Load-bearing structure protects grass roots from compaction and loads imposed by fire trucks
- The paver cells contain notches, have large open base areas and high void spaces for healthy root development
- Stabilized turf surfaces protected against erosion
- Pleasant alternatives to asphalt and concrete surfaces
- Groundwater recharge
- Reduced need for storm water conveyances and treatment systems
- Suitable for gravel containment also
- Support US LEED™ credits
The TurfPave® XD Interlocking Plastic Grass Pavers are used in the construction of emergency access, overflow parking, home driveways, golf buggy paths and slope stabilisation.