Elmich Australia ’s green roof systems offer specifiers design flexibility to create aesthetically pleasing, green roof garden areas that are heat and sound insulating. They also add value and cater for a wide range of plant species grown in diverse climatic and environmental conditions.
Elmich green roof systems incorporate a wide range of proprietary products to suit almost any design requirement for intensive and extensive roof garden applications.
Sustainable green roofs are highly UV stable and can incorporate a range of products to create a functional green roof area. These products include:
- Root resistant waterproofing membranes
- Drainage cells
- Water retention and drainage trays
- Geotextile and cellular confinement cells; and
- Paver and decking supports
An Elmich green roof system offers numerous advantages including:
- Efficient water retention and drainage
- Easy to install components
- Facilitates active plant growth
- Waterproof membrane protection
- Reduced irrigation frequency
- Reduced weight on building structure; and
- Improved sound insulation
More information on Elmich green roof systems is available from their website.