Elmich's Green Roofs and walls use nature to minimise greenhouse gas emissions, radiation and provide habitat for fauna whilst improving insulation and reducing noise transfer.
The Elmich Green Roof and Green Wall systems can be incorporated into both existing and new concrete structures.
Green Roof Systems have no size limitations
- Create commercial and recreational roof gardens
- Roofing materials and waterproofing membranes are protected from environmental factors
- Improved heat insulation, sound reduction and better air quality with reduced airborne pollutants
- Increased on-site water retention resulting in reduced run off to storm water systems
Vertical Green Walls for added site value and improved aesthetics
- Height limitation to engineering specifications
- Incorporate high Vertical Greening Modules that contain a geotextile bag into which lightweight growing media is placed, the modules are planted in a nursery and once established are transported to site where they are positioned into a free standing racking system
- Heat and noise insulation are substantially increased
Both systems incorporate Evalon UV and root resistant waterproofing membrane, VersiCell and VersiFlex drainage modules, VersiDrain 25P water retention and drainage trays, geotextile filter fabric and VersiWeb growing media confinement cells.
Green Roof Technologies offer design and installation services and warranties where Elmich Green Roof System Products are employed.