Electrolux Laundry Systems announces the global launch of the Line 5000 series washer extractors and tumble dryers designed for the demanding needs of the professional laundry segment.
Electrolux Professional’s Line 5000 series includes a wide range of washers and dryers, all designed for ease of use, efficient performance and cost-effective operation.
Yet another milestone in Electrolux Professional’s comprehensive range of laundry solutions, the Line 5000 generation features cutting edge technology and is built for a diverse array of professional requirements, from self service, hospitality and industry to health providers and commercial laundries. The design is driven by the insights of users and experts in the professional laundry business all over the world, resulting in improved product mechanics, ergonomics and design.
Esther Staskiewicz, head of marketing at Electrolux Professional (Business Unit Laundry Systems) explains that their close association with professionals has helped shape equipment design, ensuring it matches real user needs. The innovations in the new range offer low cost per wash, reliability, durability and flexibility to meet customer needs.
Electrolux Professional’s Line 5000 series includes washer extractor models starting at a weight capacity of 6kg up to 60kg, while the tumble dryer capacities range from 13kg to 37.5kg.
Key features and benefits of Line 5000 series washer extractors and tumble dryers:
- Green features include 95% recyclable construction, water savings and energy-efficiency
- Built to last longer using heavy-duty components that need less maintenance and are optimised for all kinds of operations and environments
- Revolutionary unbalance detection system ensures washers have optimum stability for quieter, faster operations, better water extraction and lower drying costs
- Enhanced economy with less water and energy used for wash and dry cycles
- Automatic Saving System for washers adjusts water level to the weight of the laundry
- Residual Moisture Control for dryers measures exact moisture content throughout the process, ensuring energy savings due to shorter drying time
- Efficient Dosing System automatically calculates the appropriate detergent amount
- New Compass Pro interfaces are intuitive, intelligent and easy to use, and available in 18 languages
- Up to 55 programs, of which 15 are programmable ensure customised solutions for laundry businesses
- Certus Management Information System (CMIS) allows users to control and document all operations to achieve ultimate hygiene and cleanliness
- Triangle Technology guarantees superior washing and drying results for all types of textiles
- Braille buttons, voice guidance for the entire washing and drying process, and multi-language selections
- Global service network