's Moso Bamboo X-treme board has been specially designed for outdoor or decking applications.
Made from 85-90% natural bamboo fibres, the decking board provides a beautiful natural appearance for any project.
Provided with tongue-and-grooved head sides, Eco-Core's Moso Bamboo X-treme decking allows more flexibility in the installation and a reduction of material loss. The product is very stable as a result of the bamboo thermo treatment, combined with high desnsity compression.
Key features and benefits of the Eco-Core's Moso Bamboo X-treme decking
- one sole reversible decking board covers all possible outdoor uses
- more stable than IPE, bankirai (yellow balau) and other tropical woods
- no tendency to torsion
- no head side gap between boards necessary
- only 5mm expansion space between (the sides of) the boards
- Class 1 in accordance with EN 113/EN 350-1 (more than 25 years exterior use)
- durability Class 4 for usage in accordance with EN 335
- Class 0 fungus resistance in accordance with EN 152
- Brinell > 9,5 Kg/mm2, (hardest wood available)
Bamboo is naturally a renewable and very ecological raw material.