Dow Styrofoam LB-X insulation foam available from Dynamic Composite Technologies incorporates next generation X-Foam technology to enhance the sustainability profile of Dow Building Solutions’ Styrofoam brand.
The Greenstar-compliant Dow Styrofoam X-Foam delivers high product performance and insulation values while significantly reducing greenhouse gas emissions and eliminating the use of ozone-depleting materials.
Dow Styrofoam LB-X insulation offers long-term thermal performance that ensures energy efficiency in a wide range of residential and commercial construction applications. The foam’s robust performance enables designers to confidently specify the product in increasingly highly insulated designs.
The Dow Styrofoam LB-X insulation range will help control escalating energy bills, reduce a building’s carbon footprint and provide a more comfortable indoor environment.
Key features of Dow Styrofoam LB-X insulating foams:
- Lightweight, close tolerance, dust-free surface allows for excellent bonding to a wide variety of sheet materials in sandwich panel cores
- Specifically designed to withstand severe dynamic loads and stresses, which may eventually lead to fatigue and failure
- Specially designed to resist such force, performing extremely well under dynamic load cycling in tests
- Manufactured through a continuous extrusion process
- Rigid closed cell structure with unique properties such as low thermal conductivity, high resistance to water penetration and high compressive strength
- Produced in a range of thicknesses and is smooth on both facers
- Protects both membrane and slab from thermal cycling and loading when placed outside the building mass
- CFC and HCFC-free
- Zero ODP