Duratec are a range of warranty grade advanced super durable polyester thermosetting powder coating technology that utilise high performance pigments for colour production.
Duratec is available in three ranges, each with their own distinctive look:
- Duratec Zeus are a range of subtle and neutral solid colours
- Duratec Eternity are a range of beautiful decorative pearlescent colours
- Duratec Intensity are a range of fun, bright solid colours that produce a big impact
Duratec is ideal for warranty grade applications over:
- Architectural aluminium including perforated aluminium
- Steel (mild), bright/semi bright steel, black steel and blue steel
It is ideal on most interior and exterior projects that are that are:
- Non habitable
- In locations greater than 10m from the high tide mark
- • Super Durable Polyester Thermosetting Powder Coating
- • Alumi Shield™ warranty
– 20 year aluminium durability
– *15 year aluminium colour warranty
- Steel Shield™ warranty
– Up to 10 year steel corrosion warranty
–15 year aluminium colour warranty*
- Formulated to meet: AS 3715, AAMA 2603 and AAMA 2604 *10 Years for Intensity
- Guaranteed performance on appropriately pre-treated aluminium and steel**
- Excellent colour retention
- Super durable hardwearing finish
The Dulux Duratec powdercoat range is supported by Dulux Alumi Shield™ and Dulux Steel Shield™ warranties when applied by a Dulux Accredited Powder Coater to the warranty specification on recommended project types and conditions.
To find an Accredited Powder Coater visit www.duluxpowders.com.au/accredited.
To view the range of Duratec product brochures and order colour swatches visit https://duluxpowders.com.au/products/duratec/.
Our dedicated consultants can help simplify the specification process, saving you time and money by providing the right coating advice for your project. Call today on 13 24 99 or visit www.duluxpowders.com.au.
**Refer to warranty details for more information.