Dueltek Distribution announces the introduction of DPA-22B mini digital amplifiers in the market.
A product upgrade of the earlier DPA-22 model, the new mini digital amplifier, DPA-22B has been developed on the basis of feedback from Dueltek Distribution’s Australian customers.
According to Gary Herzig - Managing Director, new features have been added to the product while keeping the price fairly close to its predecessor.
New features in the DPA-22B mini digital amplifiers include a microphone input, software/firmware upgrades and better quality power supply among others.
Key features of DPA-22B mini digital amplifiers:
- Microphone input is a phoenix connector, a more positive connector that will not ‘pull out’ from the unit
- Improved performance allows balanced lectern style microphones to be used
- 48-Volt phantom power available on the microphone input
- Software/firmware upgrades and programming improve performance and remove noise from inputs at connection
- Upgraded power supply offers higher quality with reduced power consumption when amplifier is in standby mode
- IR remote input changed to 3.5mm connector
- Auto microphone mix feature reduces gain from the microphone input when no signal is present
- 2 x 20 watts (RMS) or 1 x 40 watts
- 2 line input
- MIC input switchable to MIC/ 48V phantom power or line level
- Ducking function on MIC input
- Bass/ Treble and Mute control
- Mono stereo output
- Line level output
- RS232 control and low consumption external power supply
- IR remote optional