The Automatic Sliding Residential Gate kit from Downee allows automation for a Residential Sliding gate of up to 350kg.
Automatic Sliding Gate requires easy installation as only two wires are required for the polarity free connection.
Error proof connections are enabled due to the colour coded terminals. Quiet and reliable die-cast painted aluminium base
and gear motor mounted on bearings.
The Automatic Residential Sliding Gate takes only 18 seconds to open and close with this kit from Downee.
It is extra safe in operation due to low voltage (24 V)And has a built in obstacle detection setting.
- Auto-Diagnostic – Identifies and signals malfunctions
- Quick Release Motor – for manual operation
- No black out – Even when a black out occurs the optional buffer battery guarantees up to 10 opening and closure manoeuvres.
The control unit with built in receiver has:
- 2 speeds
- Timed automatic closing function
- Easy programming of up to 150 new transmitters
- Adjustable partial opening function
- Obstacle sensitivity
- Pause time adjustment
- Auto recognition of devices (safety edge) if installed
- PH1 – Pair of wall mounted auto synchronised photo cells
- PR1 – 24 V Buffer battery for emergency power supply
- DS1 – 13 key wireless digital switch programmable by radio
For more information and to see the range wide of products available please visit Downee